Thank you for your interest in North Shore Adventist Academy. North Shore Adventist Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. North Shore Adventist Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of educational and admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school programs.
Learn About Us
- TAKE A TOUR: Call us at (773) 769-0733 to schedule a tour of North Shore Adventist Academy.
- OPEN HOUSE: North Shore Adventist Academy has an Open House event each fall where you can visit classrooms and talk with teachers and staff. It is a great way to experience what is it like for your child to attend North Shore Adventist Academy.
- FAQ: We know that choosing the right school that fits your child’s and family’s needs can be overwhelming and you may have questions about North Shore Adventist Academy. We have developed a Frequently Asked Questions page that answers most questions that you may have. If you have additional questions, you can always contact us at (773) 769-0733.
- STEP 1: Before beginning attendance at school, parents must formally register their children in school and make the necessary financial arrangements during the time scheduled for registration. Before registering, new and returning students must first apply for admission. The appropriate form for either is available from the office. New students should submit a copy of the most recent report card with the application. An interview with students and parents may be required. A student entering Kindergarten must be age 5 developmentally and chronologically. A student entering first grade must be six years of age chronologically and developmentally. Developmental age is determined through Geselle testing.
- STEP 2: If you need tuition assistance, complete a tuition assistance form.
- STEP 3: Check the calendar or the office for the current registration schedule for a new school year, or arrange a time with the office if registering during a school term.
- TUITION: Tuition covers the expense of a child’s education at North Shore Adventist Academy with the exception of school uniforms, private music lessons, occasional program fees and school lunches. Please contact us at (773) 769-0733 for a free consultation.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: Tuition assistance is a needs-based program offered by the school to make it more likely for families to be able to enroll who desire an Adventist education, but who are less able than others to afford it. Applications for assistance are considered on a priority of greatest need.