High School (9-12)
North Shore Adventist Academy’s Home School Connection High School Program serves 9th-12th grade students with prearranged online enrollment in an online high school graduation program. Our dedicated and experienced teachers and stakeholders understand the importance of providing an alternative to onsite public education in Chicago, particularly in the wake of the second coming of Jesus Christ, that nurtures and provides safety for high school students.
The North Shore Adventist Academy Home School Connection High School Program offers the following:
- A faith-based environment in which to learn and grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Christian adult supervisory support and guidance.
- Participation in daily Bible class and weekly chapel.
- WiFi access to work on online assignments on the student’s own personal laptop computer.
- Elective participation in non-credit P.E. classes and school sponsored social activities.
- Elective participation in choir, strings ensemble, bells, and/or band.
- Private vocal, piano, violin, guitar and/or band instrument lessons.
At North Shore Adventist Academy, our lower school education offers the following:
- Biblically integrated 21st century college prep curriculum
- Caring and certified teachers
- Strong fine arts instruction through music, drama and the visual arts
- Daily P.E. classes